how to make a peach and burrata panzanella salad
From Garden to Table
Seasonal August Recipe: Featuring Peach, Tomato, and other garden herbs
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 ball burrata
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, cut into large chunks
- fresh basil & parsley, torn
- 1 garlic clove
- crusty bread
- red wine vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- Rub garlic all over the bread and then tear the bread into medium bite sized pieces. Fry the bread in extra virgin olive oil in a pan until crisp. Set aside.
- Prep all your fruits and veggies and begin to layer them onto a serving platter with garlic croutons.
- Carefully tear burrata over the salad.
- Combine red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Dress the salad and garnish with freshly torn herbs.
There are no comments yet. Be the first one to post one!