skip to content
how to mix a cranberry and ginger fizz drink
From Garden to Table
Seasonal December Recipe: Featuring cranberries and mint
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large thumb-sized pieces of fresh ginger, sliced
- Small bottle cranberry juice
- Soda water
- 1 lime
- Fresh mint
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2oz of your preferred vodka
In a saucepan on medium heat, combine the sugar, water, and ginger. Bring to a boil until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool before straining it into a container.
- Make the cocktail in a shaker. Start by adding ice, 1oz. ginger syrup, 2oz vodka, juice of half a lime juice and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Pour into a glass with ice and fresh mint. Top the cocktail up with soda water.
- Garnish with sugar coated cranberries.