skip to content
how to make a strawberry and cream italian soda
Ready to Chill
Seasonal Drink Recipes: Strawberry and Cream Italian Soda 🍓
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 1 pint fresh strawberries - reserve a couple for garnish and then chop the rest
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 litre soda water
- 1 pint half and half
- First, make the strawberry syrup by adding chopped strawberries, sugar and water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Then lower the temperature and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until the berries are fully softened.
- Carefully strain the mixture through a sieve and set aside to cool.
- To assemble the drink, add ice to a glass, then about ¾ cup of soda water and stir in 3-4 ounces of the strawberry syrup.
- Then a splash of half and half.
- Garnish with whipped cream and strawberry slices. Enjoy!