skip to content
how to make a shaken figgy mulled wine
Ready to Chill
Seasonal Drink Recipes: Shaken Figgy Mulled Wine 🍷
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 1 bottle of red wine
- ¼ cup of brandy
- 1 orange sliced
- 6 fresh figs
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or to taste
- In a pot, combine all of the ingredients and cook until it reaches a slow simmer.
- Cover, then simmer on low for 20 mins.
- Cool and then strain into mason jars.
- Add ice and garnish before serving.