flourless chocolate cake
From Garden to Table
Seasonal February Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
By Chef: Nathan Middleton | @natetasty
"indulgence is this recipes middle name"
Chef Nathan Middleton
Bittersweet Dark Chocolate x 4oz
Unsalted Butter x 1/2 C
Sugar x 3/4 C
Eggs x 3
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder x 1/2 C
Amarena Cherries or your own fruit preserves
Milk Chocolate Chunk for grating
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and whisk in the sugar.
- Whisk the eggs and pour in slowly while whisking.
- Sift and whisk in the cacao powder.
- Pour the mix into an 8-inch baking pan lined with buttered parchment.
- Bake at 375F for 25min.
- Carefully remove the cake from the pan.
- Cover the cake in whipped cream and cherries.
- Grate Chocolate on top to finish.